Clue: 21st-century conflict
We have 1 answer for the clue 21st-century conflict. See the results below.
- Setting of the FX series "Over There"
- Tony Blair advocated it
- Controversial conflict since 2003
- 2008 presidential debate subject
- It started in 2003 with the bombing of Baghdad
- Subject of 2002 Senate authorization
- "The Hurt Locker" setting
- Subject for future Bush historians
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 22, 2013
- LA Times - October 30, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 21st-century conflict that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!