Clue: 33rd state: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue 33rd state: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Neighbor of Calif.
- Calif. neighbor
- Its state tree is the Douglas fir: Abbr.
- Wash. neighbor
- It touches the Pacific O.
- Crater Lake's state: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Wash.
- Salem's state: Abbr.
- "Fifty-four Forty or Fight" st.
- It's below Wash.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 33rd state: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!