Clue: 39-Across in Paris
We have 1 answer for the clue 39-Across in Paris. See the results below.
- President with a bridge in Montreal named after him
- He said "How can anyone govern a nation that has 246 kinds of cheese?"
- His death prompted Georges Pompidou to say "France is a widow"
- Leader of the Free French
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 39-Across in Paris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!