Clue: 40's-50's world pool champ Willie
We have 1 answer for the clue 40's-50's world pool champ Willie. See the results below.
- Pool great Willie
- Billiards biggie Willie
- Billiards Hall of Famer Willie
- He once pocketed 526 balls in a row
- Technical consultant for "The Hustler"
- Pool legend Willie
- Technical advisor with a cameo role in "The Hustler"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 40's-50's world pool champ Willie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!