Clue: 40's turning point
We have 1 answer for the clue 40's turning point. See the results below.
- June 6, 1944
- Time to act
- Time of decision
- "Saving Private Ryan" re-enactment
- Make-or-break time
- When zero hour occurs
- "Saving Private Ryan" event
- "Saving Private Ryan" depiction
- Decisive time (or theme of this puzzle)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 40's turning point that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!