Clue: 40th U.S. president
We have 1 answer for the clue 40th U.S. president. See the results below.
- The Gipper
- 1960's "Death Valley Days" host
- National airport name
- President who was also a sportscaster
- Subject of the biography "An American Hero"
- President who designated July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984
- President with an airport named after him
- "An American Life" autobiographer
- Subject of the 1999 best seller "Dutch"
- "The Teflon President"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 13, 2013
- Universal - February 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 40th U.S. president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!