Clue: 50-Across, in Hebrew
We have 1 answer for the clue 50-Across, in Hebrew. See the results below.
- Hebrew title of respect for God
- Hebrew title for God
- Hebrew title of reverence for God
- Respectful title for God, in Hebrew
- My Lord, in Hebrew
- "Baruch atah ___ ..." (Hebrew prayer start)
- God, for 9-Down observers
- Hebrew name for God
- God, in the Torah
- Hebrew bible bigwig
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 50-Across, in Hebrew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!