Clue: 50's-60's teen idol
We have 1 answer for the clue 50's-60's teen idol. See the results below.
- "Lonely Boy" singer
- Singer Paul
- "Dance On Little Girl" singer
- Singer who appeared in "The Longest Day"
- Paul who sang "Having My Baby"
- "My Way" songwriter
- "My Way" writer
- Old "Tonight Show" theme writer
- "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" singer
- "Puppy Love" singer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 50's-60's teen idol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!