Clue: 50's TV comedian
We have 1 answer for the clue 50's TV comedian. See the results below.
- Lonesome George of early TV
- George with a 1950's comedy/variety show
- Comedian George
- Comedian George with a 1950s show
- "Lonesome" George of '50s TV
- "Lonesome George" of TV
- 'Lonesome George' of TV lore
- Comedian nicknamed 'Lonesome George'
- Comedian known as "Lonesome George"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 50's TV comedian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!