Clue: 60-Down's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue 60-Down's creator. See the results below.
- Autobiographer of "Speak, Memory," 1951
- "Lolita" novelist Vladimir ___, creator of the first Russian crosswords
- ''Speak, Memory'' autobiographer
- Author who was also an entomologist
- "Speak, Memory" autobiographer
- "Lolita" author
- 'Lolita' author
- "Pale Fire" author
- Novelist who translated "Alice in Wonderland" into Russian
- "Lolita" novelist Vladimir
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 60-Down's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!