Clue: '60s-'70s L.A. Philharmonic music director
We have 1 answer for the clue '60s-'70s L.A. Philharmonic music director. See the results below.
- Bombay-born conductor
- Conductor Zubin
- Israel Philharmonic director
- New York Philharmonic conductor, 1978-91
- Boulez's New York Philharmonic successor
- Bombay-born maestro
- Former Los Angeles and New York Philharmonic conductor
- Bombay-born conductor Zubin
- Orchestral conductor Zubin
- Bombay-born batoneer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue '60s-'70s L.A. Philharmonic music director that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!