Clue: 60's muscle car
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's muscle car. See the results below.
- Old car with a 409 engine
- Title car in a 1964 song
- Old Pontiac
- Old car with a 389 engine
- Onetime Camaro rival
- Pontiac of song
- Old car with a Turbo-Hydramatic gearbox
- Classic LeMans series car
- Car that's "really lookin' fine," in a 1960's song
- Car of a 1964 song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 60's muscle car that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!