Clue: 60's protest leader Hoffman
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's protest leader Hoffman. See the results below.
- "Steal This Book" writer Hoffman
- Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Yippie Hoffman
- 1960's radical Hoffman
- Radical Hoffman
- Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess"
- ___ Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of 1960's-70's radicalism
- Hoffman who once backed a pig for president
- Old Al Capp strip "___ an' Slats"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 60's protest leader Hoffman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!