Clue: 60's Secretary of the Interior
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's Secretary of the Interior. See the results below.
- Morris or Stewart of Arizona
- 1960's Interior Secretary Stewart
- Mo who unsuccessfully ran for president in 1976
- Politico Morris or Stewart
- 1976 presidential hopeful Morris ___
- Secretary of the Interior under Kennedy and Johnson
- 1976 Democratic contender for president
- Arizona Congressman who wrote "Too Funny to Be President"
- Colorado senator Mark
- Big name in Arizona political history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 60's Secretary of the Interior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!