Clue: '60s TV doctor
We have 1 answer for the clue '60s TV doctor. See the results below.
- It's west of Dublin
- County west of Dublin
- Doctor played by Lew Ayres and Richard Chamberlain
- Early TV role for Chamberlain
- Chamberlain's doctor role
- Horse-breeding county west of Dublin
- County of Ireland
- Fictional physician
- County in eastern Ireland
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue '60s TV doctor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!