Clue: 60's TV puppet
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's TV puppet. See the results below.
- Heavy-hitting Fielder
- Mr. Rhodes of Rhodes scholarships
- Rhodes of Rhodesia
- Beany's TV friend
- Rhodes known for his scholarship
- Director DeMille
- Beany’s cartoon pal
- Literary biographer Lord David ___
- Beany's serpent buddy
- "___ B. Demented" (2000 film)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 60's TV puppet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!