Clue: 70's-80's court figure
We have 1 answer for the clue 70's-80's court figure. See the results below.
- Court legend
- Hoops legend, familiarly
- Julius Erving's nickname
- N.B.A.'s Erving, informally
- Player whose number 6 jersey is now retired
- Hoops legend
- Erving, in headlines
- Basketball Hall of Fame nickname
- Hoopster Erving's nickname
- B-ball legend with a career 30,026 points
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 70's-80's court figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!