Clue: 70's-80's Pakistani president
We have 1 answer for the clue 70's-80's Pakistani president. See the results below.
- Pakistani president, 1978-88
- President of Pakistan, 1978-88
- Pakistani leader, 1977-88
- He overthrew Bhutto
- President of Pakistan from 1978-1988
- '70s-'80s Pakistani leader
- Former Pakistani president
- President of Pakistan, 1978-'88
- New Mexico tribe with a Sun symbol
- 1980s Pakistani president
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 70's-80's Pakistani president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!