Clue: '70s U.S. skating champ Starbuck
We have 1 answer for the clue '70s U.S. skating champ Starbuck. See the results below.
- Skater Starbuck
- "___ left his home in Tucson, Arizona" (Beatles lyric)
- Bart Simpson's middle name
- Skater Starbuck who was married to Terry Bradshaw
- One-named singer with the debut album "Leave (Get Out)"
- Former Celtics star, white
- "___ left his home in Tucson, Arizona": Beatles lyric
- Mojo ___: "Powerpuff Girls" villain
- One-named singer with the 2006 hit "Too Little Too Late"
- Guy from Tucson in a Beatles song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 04, 2006
Found an answer for the clue '70s U.S. skating champ Starbuck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!