Clue: 747, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue 747, e.g.. See the results below.
- Pilot's command
- Kind of geometry
- Fault __ (geological break)
- Make smooth
- See 51-Across
- Evening thing
- Airbus, e.g.
- Carpenter's tool
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 23, 2016
- USA Today - April 23, 2015
- LA Times - February 16, 2009
- New York Times - November 05, 2007
- Washington Post - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 11, 2001
- New York Times - February 26, 2001
- New York Times - September 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 747, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!