Clue: 80's-90's singer Adams
We have 1 answer for the clue 80's-90's singer Adams. See the results below.
- Free silver champion
- Scopes prosecutor
- Presidential candidate who said "No one can earn a million dollars honestly"
- Rock musician Adams or Ferry
- Rocker Adams
- "Cuts Like a Knife" singer Adams
- Scopes Trial prosecutor William Jennings ___
- William Jennings ___
- Free silver advocate of 1896
- "The Boy Orator of the Platte"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 80's-90's singer Adams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!