Clue: 80's White House nickname
We have 2 answers for the clue 80's White House nickname. See the results below.
- Kovic of "Born on the Fourth of July"
- Darling of the diamond
- California Rep. Dellums
- Director Howard
- Darling of baseball
- Dellums or Howard
- Hextall of hockey
- Former White House nickname
- Palillo of "Welcome Back, Kotter"
- Wood of the Rolling Stones
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - February 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 80's White House nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!