Clue: 90 (degrees) from norte
We have 2 answers for the clue 90 (degrees) from norte. See the results below.
- Villa d'___
- Direction in Durango
- Isabella d'___ (famed beauty)
- Marchese d'___ (Italian nobleman)
- Where el sol rises
- Point on Magellan's compass
- Point on Columbus's compass
- Italian princely family name
- Isabella d'___ (Titian subject)
- Sunrise direction, in Sonora
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2008
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 90 (degrees) from norte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!