Clue: ___ a plea
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ a plea. See the results below.
- Lift, so to speak
- One of the finest
- Heat unit?
- Acquire, slangily
- Peace officer
- One with a beat
- Speeder stopper
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - October 18, 2013
- Washington Post - November 24, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2005
- Washington Post - July 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 13, 2004
- New York Times - May 28, 2002
- New York Times - May 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___ a plea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!