Clue: ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
We have 1 answer for the clue ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
- Bernadette, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 03, 2012
- New York Times - February 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!