Clue: ___ apple
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ apple. See the results below.
- Revolutionary leader Samuel
- Monroe's successor
- President from Braintree
- Boston Tea Party V.I.P.
- "Watership Down" author Richard
- "Watership Down" novelist Richard
- Brewer Samuel
- Smart player?
- "Gunsmoke" Doc
- ___ Award (N.H.L.'s Coach of the Year trophy)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2008
- Washington Post - October 30, 2004
- Washington Post - September 13, 2002
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ___ apple that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!