Clue: "___ bitten, twice shy"
We have 1 answer for the clue "___ bitten, twice shy". See the results below.
- In times past
- As soon as
- Fairy tale's first word
- In the past
- Fairy tale starter
- Exceptional occasion
- A single time
- Second word of many limericks
- A long time ago
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 05, 2016
- Universal - October 10, 2016
- USA Today - October 22, 2003
- New York Times - March 11, 2002
- New York Times - February 14, 2000
- New York Times - November 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "___ bitten, twice shy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!