Clue: ___-Coburg, old German duchy
We have 3 answers for the clue ___-Coburg, old German duchy. See the results below.
- ___-Coburg-Gotha (British royal house)
- Old German duchy name
- Old duchy in royal family names
- ___-Altenburg (old German duchy)
- Old German duchy
- 18th-century French marshal
- ___-Coburg (part of historic Germany)
- Partner of Coburg, historically
- ___-Weimar-Eisenach (duchy until W.W. I)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2014
- Netword - January 31, 2010
- New York Times - December 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue ___-Coburg, old German duchy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!