We have 3 answers for the clue ___-de-lance. See the results below.
- Not agin
- "___ sher!"
- Suffix with two or three
- Fire, to Foch
- "That's ___ sure!"
- Tour Eiffel material
- Not opposin'
- Chemin de ___
- Suffix with two
- Chemin de ___ (French railway)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 10, 2014
- New York Times - June 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2005
- New York Times - December 06, 2001
- New York Times - July 03, 2000
- New York Times - July 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ___-de-lance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!