Clue: ___ fever (was sick)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ fever (was sick). See the results below.
- Indian prince
- Words before tab or temperature
- ___ fever
- Frog genus that's Spanish for "frog"
- ___ deficit (lost money)
- ___ temperature (was feverish)
- ___ temperature (ailed)
- ___ tab (let the charges accumulate)
- "The young lambs ___ pretty race": Wordsworth
- Words with "fever" or "tight ship"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 29, 2005
- New York Times - February 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue ___ fever (was sick) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!