Clue: ___ foot
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ foot. See the results below.
- Quick multipliers
- They might be protected by an 8-Across
- Warren denizens
- Participants in hat tricks?
- Peter and Brer, for two
- Mr. Macgregor's trespassers
- Warren group
- Metaphors for fright
- Garden pests
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2015
- New York Times - November 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue ___ foot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!