Clue: ___ ha-Shanah
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ ha-Shanah. See the results below.
- Hebrew "beginning"
- ___ Hodesh
- ___ Hashana
- Start of a religious observance?
- Beginning, in Hebrew
- Hebrew for "beginning"
- ___ Hashanah
- __ Hashana
- ___ Hashanah (Jewish New Year)
- Word before Hashanah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 1999
- New York Times - February 07, 1999
- New York Times - June 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___ ha-Shanah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!