Clue: " ___, It's Cold Outside"
We have 3 answers for the clue " ___, It's Cold Outside". See the results below.
- Kind of grand
- Pebbles, e.g., on "The Flintstones"
- Stork's delivery
- Diaper wearer
- Word with boom or tooth
- Buggy rider
- One often needing a change
- Word before the starts of 16-, 36- and 58-Across and 10-, 14- and 33-Down
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 22, 2008
- Universal - September 21, 2007
- Washington Post - March 07, 2005
- Washington Post - September 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue " ___, It's Cold Outside" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!