Clue: ___ mia (Italian term of endearment)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ mia (Italian term of endearment). See the results below.
- Singer Irene
- "___ Mia" (1965 hit)
- Dear, as a signorina
- Actress of "Fame" fame
- Irene of "Fame"
- See 34-Across
- "The ___ Williams Show" of 1960's TV
- Dear, in Italy
- Italian dearie
- Actress Williams of "The Defiant Ones"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 2021
- New York Times - November 13, 2017
- New York Times - April 26, 2016
- New York Times - December 07, 2015
Found an answer for the clue ___ mia (Italian term of endearment) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!