Clue: ___ myrtle (shrub)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ myrtle (shrub). See the results below.
- Mourning band
- Band worn as a sign of mourning
- Sign of mourning
- ___ jasmine (ornamental shrub)
- Black band of mourning (Var.)
- Band worn in mourning
- __ myrtle: tree or shrub in the loosestrife family
- ___ myrtle: tree or shrub in the loosestrife family
- ___ myrtle (tree or shrub)
- ___ myrtle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 30, 2013
- Universal - April 26, 2013
Found an answer for the clue ___ myrtle (shrub) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!