Clue: ___ of a gun
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ of a gun. See the results below.
- Part of the Holy Trinity
- Word in many business names
- Prodigal ___
- Prince, e.g.
- Michael Douglas, to Kirk
- Zeus, to Cronus
- Patronizing term, maybe
- Primogeniture beneficiary
- Cain was the first
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2017
- New York Times - August 14, 2017
- Netword - July 31, 2017
- New York Times - November 21, 2016
- Netword - November 02, 2016
- Universal - March 02, 2013
- USA Today - August 20, 2012
- Universal - November 12, 2010
- Universal - June 12, 2010
- New York Sun - April 17, 2006
- New York Times - November 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue ___ of a gun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!