Clue: ___ pentameter
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ pentameter. See the results below.
- Like most sonnets
- Like much Shakespearean dialogue
- __ pentameter
- Like Shakespeare's sonnets
- Written in verse, in a way
- Like feet of no concern to a podiatrist?
- Like much old poetry
- Like a Shakespearean "Ta-da!"
- Like Shakespeare's feet?
- Of a metrical foot
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2013
- Universal - April 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 31, 2010
- LA Times - April 03, 2007
Found an answer for the clue ___ pentameter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!