Clue: ___ Saud (Saudi Arabia's founder)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Saud (Saudi Arabia's founder). See the results below.
- Part of a Mideast name
- ___ Saud (former Mideast leader)
- Relative of "Mac-"
- Son of, in Arabic names
- Arabic name preceder
- Arab name part
- Former Saudi king ___ Saud
- ___ Saud (former Saudi king)
- "Son of," in Arabic names
- King Fahd ___ Abdul Aziz
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue ___ Saud (Saudi Arabia's founder) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!