Clue: ___ Simbel, Egypt
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Simbel, Egypt. See the results below.
- ___ Dhabi (Mideast capital)
- ___ Simbel (Egyptian temple site)
- Aladdin's monkey
- "The Thief of Baghdad" role
- ___ Dhabi (Gulf emirate)
- Aladdin's simian sidekick
- Egypt's ___ Simbel
- ___ Dhabi
- "Aladdin" monkey
- With 18-Across, capital of the United Arab Emirates
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 2003
- New York Times - January 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue ___ Simbel, Egypt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!