Clue: ___ trip
We have 5 answers for the clue ___ trip. See the results below.
- Subject of this puzzle
- Kind of trip
- It may hang on your conscience
- Burden of the conscience-stricken
- Figurative albatross with a golden sound?
- Jury's determination
- Jury's finding, perhaps
- Cause for confession
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 19, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 20, 2014
- LA Times - February 16, 2014
- Washington Post - January 28, 2014
- New York Times - January 23, 2011
- LA Times - January 31, 2008
- New York Times - March 11, 2007
- Netword - August 13, 2006
- Netword - June 10, 2006
- LA Times - March 15, 2006
- New York Times - December 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue ___ trip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!