Clue: ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city). See the results below.
- ___ Bator
- ___ Bator, Mongolia
- __ Bator, Mongolia
- It means "red" in Mongolian
- ___-Ude (Asian capital)
- ___-Ude, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Russian city on the Trans-Siberian Railroad)
- Half an Asian capital?
- ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia)
- ___ Hot (city in Inner Mongolia)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2004
- New York Times - December 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!