Clue: ___ Webster (Twain's jumping frog)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Webster (Twain's jumping frog). See the results below.
- Twain's celebrated jumping frog
- Frontiersman Boone, for short
- Trailblazer Boone, informally
- Boone, informally
- Frontier nickname
- Mark Twain's jumping frog
- Twain's jumping frog
- Boone, to rustics
- Frontier name, for short
- Pioneer Boone, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 17, 2005
- Washington Post - September 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue ___ Webster (Twain's jumping frog) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!