Clue: A case of pins and needles
We have 2 answers for the clue A case of pins and needles. See the results below.
- Needle case
- Sundries case
- Decorative case
- Sewing case
- Pins and needles holder
- Toiletries case
- Place for small scissors
- Holder of combs, perfumes, etc.
- Pincushion alternative
- Case for small scissors
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 20, 2011
- Universal - February 13, 2009
- Universal - November 07, 2008
- Universal - October 01, 2008
- Universal - July 06, 2008
- USA Today - May 01, 2008
- USA Today - November 30, 2007
- New York Times - June 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue A case of pins and needles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!