Clue: A colleague of Kennedy's
We have 1 answer for the clue A colleague of Kennedy's. See the results below.
- Member of the Rehnquist court
- Reagan Supreme Court nominee
- Justice who took Rehnquist's seat
- Kennedy colleague
- Jurist who wrote "A Matter of Interpretation," 1997
- Reagan Court appointee
- Justice Antonin
- Colleague of Kennedy and Thomas
- Reagan Supreme Court appointee
- Reagan appointee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue A colleague of Kennedy's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!