Clue: A dime a dozen, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue A dime a dozen, e.g.. See the results below.
- Miles per hour, e.g.
- Interest level
- Part of A.P.R.
- Taxi door info
- Give stars to, perhaps
- Size up
- Assign an "R," say
- Be held in high esteem
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 20, 2013
- LA Times - January 21, 2013
- Washington Post - October 12, 2011
- Washington Post - September 30, 2002
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue A dime a dozen, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!