Clue: A dime, dollarwise
We have 1 answer for the clue A dime, dollarwise. See the results below.
- Final Commandment
- Tithe amount
- State's rights amendment to the Constitution
- Near the back of a derby field
- States' rights Amendment
- Tithe portion
- Extra inning
- States' rights amendment to the Constitution
- The last amendment in the Bill of Rights
- Final frame for a bowler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A dime, dollarwise that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!