Clue: A "Godfather, Part II" setting
We have 2 answers for the clue A "Godfather, Part II" setting. See the results below.
- California-Nevada resort lake
- Western resort
- Source of the Truckee River
- Sierra Nevada lake
- California lake resort
- Deepest lake in the continental U.S.
- Nevada skiing locale
- Resort lake
- California border lake
- Lake near Reno
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 07, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 29, 2012
Found an answer for the clue A "Godfather, Part II" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!