Clue: A guillotine is used to remove them
We have 1 answer for the clue A guillotine is used to remove them. See the results below.
- Throat parts
- Nonessential body tissues
- Lumps in the throat
- Defensive tissues
- Possible causes of sleep apnea
- Focus of some take-out orders
- Throat masses
- Oft-removed throat tissues
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue A guillotine is used to remove them that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!