Clue: "A kind of praise": John Gay
We have 1 answer for the clue "A kind of praise": John Gay. See the results below.
- One of 7-Down
- It's a sin
- Deadly desire
- "___ slayeth the silly one": Job
- A deadly sin
- Comparer's problem, maybe
- Need to keep up with the Joneses
- It "slayeth the silly one": Job
- "___, like lightning, seeks the highest places": Livy
- "Men always hate most what they ___ most": Mencken
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "A kind of praise": John Gay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!