Clue: "A Masked Ball" aria
We have 1 answer for the clue "A Masked Ball" aria. See the results below.
- Verdi aria
- Verdi baritone aria
- "Un Ballo in Maschera" aria
- Aria sung by Renato
- Song from Verdi's "Un Ballo in Maschera"
- Aria that ends "O speranze d'amor!"
- Verdi aria sung by Renato
- Verdi aria that translates to "It was you"
- Renato sings it in "Un ballo in maschera"
- Noted Verdi composition
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2008
- New York Times - November 06, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "A Masked Ball" aria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!